2% CASH BACK VACATION PROMOTION
Imagine finding the perfect vacation getaway. Imagine booking that vacation and experiencing a wonderful relaxing time away. Imagine returning home and receiving cash back for your travel... simply for going! Why imagine it when you could be living it with our 2% cash back vacation promotion!
Simply enroll in our Destination Dreamers frequent traveler program (available by clicking on the 'Join Now' button below) and complete the registration form to sign up. You'll receive a sign up confirmation email within 48 hours which will include your personal booking code (this code will be needed each time you book a vacation with BroMil Consulting during the 2% Cash Back Vacation Promotion).
You can begin adding up your vacation dollars from your very first booking completed between February 1 - 24, 2017. Travel must be completed between March 1, 2017 - July 1, 2017 and vacation dollars are paid out beginning July 28, 2017. While this promotion offers a great incentive for travel, there are some terms and conditions to keep in mind:
- Cash back amount does NOT include taxes, insurance, fees or other amounts or charges incurred during travel.
- Cancelled vacations, even if fully refundable via travel insurance, do not qualify for this promotion.
- Vacation dollars will only be earned when providing your personal booking code, this must be provided with each booking at the initial time of booking (may not be added retroactively).
- Vacation dollars will be provided via check or Visa/MasterCard funds card (method is at the sole discretion of BroMil Consulting).
- Vacation package booked must be a minimum of four (4) nights and MUST include lodging/accommodations to be eligible for the 2% promotion.
- Vacation dollars will be mailed via USPS Priority Mail to the address noted on your Destination Dreamers registration (notice of changes in address and updates to information are the responsibility of the client and BroMil Consulting will not be responsible for, nor will funds be re-issued in the event of, lost or misdirected mailings).
- Questions regarding Vacation Dollars balances, earnings, payouts and related information should be addressed to [email protected]
- Bookings made outside of BroMil Consulting are not eligible for the 2% Cash Back Vacation Promotion.
- Bookings MUST be made between February 1, 2017 and February 24, 2017 and travel must be completed between March 1, 2017 and July 1, 2017 to qualify for the 2% Cash Back Vacation Promotion.
- Vacation dollars are non-transferrable, do not accrue interest, are not replaceable and may not be earned in connection with any other promotion or deal on a single or group reservation.
~promotion ends February 24, 2017 and will not be eligible for any reservations booked after that date~